These rear lower Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling in the rear. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
APPLICATION: - Lexus 2001-06 LS430
- Minimum Arm Length: 17 1/8" (435mm)
- Maximum Arm Length: 19 1/8" (485mm)
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.