It is within this understanding that Megan Racing has unveiled our line of reinforced suspension arms that offer the strength and adjustment that any competition vehicle will ever need. Constructed of high-strength steel alloys that offer durability, strength and yet remain light-weight, these control arms have been track tested for months in road race, autocross and drift events to assure quality and performance.
These Toe-Control arms allow for fine-tuned adjustments to the rear toe in/out setting of the vehicle. Toe is crucial for the straight line stability and behavior of a car and is said to have more of an effect than the front toe.
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.
- Pillow Ball bushing
- IS 250/350 06-13
- GS 300/350/430/450h/460 06-11
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.