These Inner Tie Rods are constructed of a durable steel alloy which is much stronger that the OEM pieces that have a tendency to bend and break. With the spacer built into their knuckle, they allow the steering rack more travel to achieve the highest possible angle.
Nissan 350Z 2002-2007
- 9 1/8" total length
- 3/4" inner thread
- 2" outer thread
- 1/2" outer thread thickness
- 1/2" minimum thread engagement for tie rod end
- Constructed of Heat-Treated Steel Alloy for increased strength over OEM.
- Built-In Spacer to allow as much angle as possible without steering lock.
- Can be utilized with OEM or aftermarket Tie-Rod ends that use OEM Threads.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.